How to Prepare IBPS PO Exam & SBI PO Exam Tips and Tricks

108 0
How to Prepare IBPS PO Exam & SBI PO Exam Tips and Tricks

 

How to Prepare IBPS PO Exam & SBI PO Exam

Our experts provide free advice on how to prepare for the IBPS Exam. We provide detailed instructions on how to take the exam, as well as shortcut tricks and methods for passing the IBPS PO exams.

How prepare for IBPS Exam?

The IBPS PO Exam 2016 has seen one of the most encouraging trends in Indian history. In 2016, 2 crore candidates will compete for one of the most rewarding jobs that the country has to offer at the time.

A well-thought-out strategy and clear concepts will undoubtedly set you apart from the crowd. The candidate should create a study plan based on the marking of each subject and study in order to cover the IBPS exam syllabus.

IBPS introduced the Common Written Exam in 2011 for the selection of clerks and officers in banks. This test is worth 200 points and is divided into five sections on the exam paper: quantitative aptitude, general awareness, reasoning, computer knowledge, and English language. Let us go over this in more detail.

Reasoning

This subject is essential for any online or offline bank exam preparation. The reasoning is a scoring section, and you can easily get high marks in it to boost your overall score. The majority of the questions in this section are of the standard variety. This section will also take less time if you solve paragraph puzzles with complete concentration. You should make reasoning a crucial component of your preparation for IBPS Exam.

IBPS Exam Preparation: Reasoning Topics

  • Making series/analogy
  • Number Series questions
  • Coding, and decoding
  • Logical Reasoning Problem Solving
  • Passage and conclusions type questions
  • Comprehension Reasoning, etc.

Bank Exam Preparation: General Awareness

Any banking exam requires a basic level of general awareness. GK Paper covers the majority of current affairs, so pay close attention to it, especially if it is related to the Banking & Finance Sector. In IBPS exams, the majority of General Awareness questions come from Current Affairs. Focus primarily on current events in the Banking and Finance Sector. You should start reading newspapers and magazines on a daily basis to improve your general knowledge. Typically, 75 percent of the questions are about banking, with the remaining 25 percent about current events.

GK topics to focus –

  • Current Affairs of the last six months
  • Indian Economy Questions, Marketing
  • Awards & Honors Sports
  • Finance
  • Indian Constitution
  • Agriculture
  • History of Banking, Banking Terms, RBI Functions
  • Fiscal-Monetary Policies, etc.

Bank Exam Preparation : English

English is also a high-scoring subject in the IBPS Exam. You can select one of them based on your background stream. The Examiner wishes to assess your English knowledge and how well you perform in this subject because English is a global language and you must be proficient in its fundamentals.

However, all participants do not take advantage of this section because their fundamentals of this subject are not clear at the ground level, so they are always afraid of this English subject and score zero in this section.

English topics to focus–

  • Fill in the Blanks
  • Comprehension Passage
  • Phrases, and idioms
  • Spotting Error Questions
  • Preposition
  • Sentence Rearrangement Questions, etc.

Bank Exam Preparation : Quantitative Aptitude

Quantitative aptitude tests a person’s mathematical ability. Quantitative questions necessitate a significant amount of time to solve. To prepare for this section, practice as many sums as you can and try to solve questions by using mental tricks.

The key to getting good grades is regular practice, daily practice, and more practice. You should save your time for other sections because this subject takes up the majority of your time in the calculation.

Aptitude topics to focus –

  • Data Interpretation
  • Sequence & Series
  • Number System
  • Quadratic Equations
  • Sequence & Series
  • Ratio
  • Proportion Percentage & Averages
  • Simplification, etc

Bank Exam Preparation : Computer Knowledge

Computer knowledge is a separate subject for the IBPS Exam. It also has the same number of points as the others, so don’t take it either. The analyst will examine your computer skills and basic knowledge in this section. So you should know everything there is to know about computers. Because computer syllabus criteria are not as extensive and time-consuming, you can quickly improve your score in this subject.

Computer topics to focus –

  • Basic of Computers
  • Operating System Functions
  • Basic internet knowledge and protocols
  • Computer Basic Questions
  • Network basics (LAN & WAN)
  • Generations of the computer
  • Input & Output Device
  • Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS Word, MS Excel, MS power point, Computer Shortcuts, etc.

Leave a Reply

Skip to toolbar